Here you can find all currently available employment and job opportunities offered by Bush Order Provisions. Only opportunities currently available will be listed below. To apply please fill out the form below.
We thank you for your interest.
Current Employment Opportunities
Baker – Second Position – OPEN
Bush Order Provisions is looking to add a baker/food production personnel to its team. This motivated person will join our small team to undertake the role of preparing and baking many of Bush Order’s secondary breads and baked products, as well as assist the primary baker role.
The second baker position will contribute, but not be limited to the following operational requirements; baking many products in the convention ovens, preparing ingredients for baked products, pizzas, cookies and cream cheese production, shaping many secondary baked products such as sandwich bread, focaccia and bagels, baking and/or boiling said products; bagging and labelling products; and closing down the bakery kitchen for the day.
As a small team, we communicate regularly and are in constant pursuit of the most efficient production schedule possible
The secondary baker position will provide, for the right candidate, the opportunity to learn and advance in the bakery business receiving training in mixing, dividing, shaping and baking different sourdough-based bread. Initial advancement would target a more self-sufficient role and with progression the role of primary baker and mixer over time.
It is preferred, though not necessary, that candidates be familiar with working in a retail/commercial kitchen or bakery, and have kitchen cleaning experience or knowledge, although training can be provided for the right candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
Bakery/Food Production Support (+/- 37.5hrs/week, full-time)
- Prepare and bake Focaccia,
- Shape, boil and bake Bagels,
- Shape and bake sandwich breads
- Stretch and Par-bake Pizza shells,
- Prepare frozen pizzas,
- Prepare secondary products:
- Cookies & Ingredients
- Cream Cheese & Ingredients;
- Prep dough inclusions and pizza ingredients;
- Prepare and weigh the flour for mixer;
- Prepare ready-made food products.
- Bag and label bread products;
- Manage Sanitary Program:
- Wipe and sanitize all surfaces;
- Clean and sanitize all mixing equipment;
- Sweep and mop floors daily;
- Help clean staff bathroom;
Potential Additional Roles
- Maintain and expand microgreen operation
- Washing of trays
- Watering on a regular schedule
- Packing and Labeling
- Communicate inventory levels on an ongoing basis.
- Applicants must live or be willing to relocate to Yellowknife, NT.
- Ability to lift up to 20kg comfortably.
- Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced food production environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Tuesday-Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM (production dependant)
- Saturdays – 6:00 AM – 11:30 PM
- Wage dependant on experience, with the opportunity for raise depending on job performance.
Please send applications by filling out the form below and include a resume and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself! We will respectfully only contact those selected for an interview